Daycation: Nyack, NY & OOTD

Hey everybody!

As you all know I went to Nyack, NY (NIE-ack) for a treatyoself/daycation/shaycation day haha. Here is the video I took on my trip and some photos as well for you all.


Hook Mountain State Park





Tappan Zee Bridge


 Nyack Beach State Park







Art Cafe of Nyack 


I actually yelped the Art Cafe and decided to go here for lunch. It has a very cozy feeling and the music they play is an eclectic mix ranging from French music to Adele. It had a very laid-back feel to it and the decor inside was quirky and vintage, what appeared to me to be a late 1800s possibly 1920s vibe
(I'm not a history expert haha). For a Vegetarian/Mediterranean restaurant it had a French/Creole influence in the music and decor that kind of reminded me of New Orleans. There's a courtyard in the front but since it was colder it was closed off. 


I ordered the "Specialty Rice Bowl"which is vegan. It had tofu, almonds, pistachios and green olives. Typically, I'm more of a meat eater but this was a great substitute. The spices really made the dish  filling. To go along with my rice bowl, I ordered a vanilla latte which had a cute flower design. I totally recommend this place if you're stopping by, the service was super friendly as well!  

No comments:

Post a Comment