Daddy's Little Girl

Happy Father's Day! For my outfit today I chose a laid back look, I took some skinny jeans and folded them at the ankle, giving my jeans a clean sophisticated look. I paired them with a white flowy off the shoulder top which has this chevron pattern on it. For shoes I went with my Michael Kors nude heels which are super comfy. Lastly, my bag is a hand me down from my mom. 



I love this bag cause it has a classic design. My mom got this in the 90s or late 80s and I've seen designs like this reemerge.



This is my lovely mother and she went for a feminine mint look. Her top is from a boutique in the Philippines and her necklace is from Francesca's a boutique here in the tri-state area. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day!
Never Basic,
Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment